I just went on a super long love-rant about why I love Beco Pets so much. Thought I should share it with you guys!
Beco Bowls are…
- Durable and dishwasher-safe
- Made from waste rice husks and left over parts from making chopsticks…
- In a factory owned by the brand…
- Near to where the raw materials are produced
- They don’t take any land away from food production unlike many biodegradable products (great for people)
- You can bury them in the garden when they get broken or old …. they will then fertilise the flowers!
- The rubber toys are made from natural tree rubber
- The cat toys are made from post consumer plastic bottles.
I really do think Beco Pets are GREAT! 🙂